ISTE Announces 2013 Board of Directors
The Votes are In!
The International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) announced the results of their recent board election on Thursday in Washington, D.C. Seven educational leaders from all over the globe were chosen by the association’s members to help lead ISTE as it strives to advance education through the innovative and effective use of technology. They’ll join a team of nine continuously serving board members who work to ensure excellent organizational performance.
We’re thrilled to announce that our own Dr. Kari Stubbs, PhD, is among the re-elected board members! Huge congratulations to Kari and fellow election winners.
Newly elected are:
- Mila Fuller, Deputy Executive Director, National Council of Teachers of English, Urbana
- Matt Harris, Ed.D., Head of Learning Resources, German European School Singapore
- Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach, CEO, Powerful Learning Practice, Virginia Beach, Va.
- Mia Williams, Ph.D., Associate Professor, University of Northern Colorado, Greeley
- Janet Zanetis, National Education Advocate, CISCO Systems, Pyrmont, New South Wales, Australia
Re-elected to the ISTE board:
- John Keller, Ph.D., Director of Instructional Technology and eLearning, Metropolitan School District of Warren Township, Indianapolis
They’ll officially take office in June, at a meeting held in conjunction with ISTE.