Virtual Labs Tips and Tricks
Navigating the Virtual Labs screen during the game interactive is simple! Here are some helpful hints that will allow your students to progress more quickly:
– Click the orange arrows to advance from screen to screen.
– Click the blue circles labeled “i” to obtain more information about a topic on a given screen.
– Click the blue circles with camera icons to see photographs of items on a given screen.
– When you see an orange glow behind an object and/or a moving orange arrow, click and drag that object to complete an action.
– If no orange “Next” arrow appears, you must complete an action on the present screen before proceeding.
– Once you have completed the virtual lab, you may return to any section you wish via the navigation bar on the left.
Filed as: NMSU Learning Games Lab, Science Games, Virtual Labs Gram Staining, Virtual Labs: Acidifying Salsa, Virtual Labs: Controlling Water Activity in Food, Virtual Labs: Disposable Lab Equipment, Virtual Labs: Gram Staining, Virtual Labs: Understanding Water Activity, Virtual Labs: pH Scale and Meter Calibration