Project T.R.I.G. Discussion Questions
Use the information in the infographics above to help facilitate conversations around Project T.R.I.G. game play and the mathematics of projectile motion. Ask students:
- How long until the projectile reaches the peak?
- How high will it go?
- When will it land?
- How far from the cannon will it be?
- Can we use the math relationships we know to get a perfect score in the game?
- How can you revise your x and y position equations to get a better result?
- What are the known and unknown variables?
- How can you simplify?
- How can you win the game?
Filed as: Project T.R.I.G.