FAQ – Webinars
We have recently switched webinar platforms and we’ll now be using Elluminate Live! for all of our free webinars. Elluminate offers many features we think you’ll love, including more intuitive participation and collaboration tools, sound options, and support. If you’re not already familiar with Elluminate, please take a few moments to familiarize yourself and confirm that your computer is configured correctly before this weeks’ webinar.
Here are answers to our most frequently asked webinar questions:
1. All of our webinars are FREE.
2. You’ll receive a reminder email a few days prior to each webinar with a link to access the webinar.
3. Our webinars open 10 minutes early, and start promptly.
4. You need a computer with internet and headphones to participate. Make sure you configure your computer to ensure the best audio and video quality.
6. We’re happy to provide you with a certificate of participation. Details provided in each webinar.
As always, if you should have any questions do not hesitate to get in touch.
Are you interested in attending webinars over the summer? What topics would you like to see offered? What days and times sound most appealing over the summer?